Day 01 Departure USA to Lisbon Portugal
Day 02 Lisbon
Meeting assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 03 Lisbon
Included: Buffet Breakfast
This morning Lisbon city tour with English speaking local guide, including its main squares and avenues: Belem Tower, Jerónimos Monastery, Carruajes Museum, Monument to the Discoveries, Marqués de Pombal Square, and Avenida da Liberdade. During this tour we will visit the Carriages Museum (entrance fee included) and will taste the famous “Pasteis de Belem” with a nice cup of coffee Afternoon free to discover the District of Alfama, a historic city next to a castle with old buildings lining narrow, winding ruas bursting with color.
Optional: Dinner and Fado show (traditional Portuguese music).
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 Lisbon – Sintra, Cascais, Estoril – Lisbon
Included: Buffet Breakfast
Full day Sintra, Cascais and Estoril tour
Departure from the hotel to the romantic village of Sintra – visit to the Royal Palace (entrance fee 10 €. suplement) and walking tour. Then drive to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe, from where you can enjoy a superb view over the Atlantic Ocean. We will stop for some free time at the typical resort village of Cascais. After lunch stop at the cosmopolitan village of Estoril, known by its casino (the largest in Europe) and back to Lisbon
Overnight at the hotel
Day 05 Lisbon Seville
Included: Buffet Breakfast, Dinner
Early morning departure by private bus to Sevilla.
Check in at the hotel
Afternoon classic tour of the city’s monuments and most scenic sites: the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest Catholic cathedral after Saint Peter’s in Rome; the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the natural setting of Carmen and Don Juan; and Maria Luisa Park and the Plaza de España.
Then we’ll continue with the visit of the Reales Alcázares of Seville, UNESCO World Heritage and with more than a century of age, symbol of the union of gothic and Mudejar styles in an amazing and beautiful artwork. For many years it was a residence for the Royal Family, something that you will see in the magnificence of his materials and interior decoration
Evening optional Flamenco show in one of the best Tablaos in Andalusia: PALACIO ANDALUZ, (round trip transfers included)
Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 Seville – Cordoba – Torremolinos Costa Del Sol
Included: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
Departure by private bus to Cordoba. City tour with English speaking local guide to visit its impressive Mosque/Cathedral. We will also stroll through the narrow streets of the Jewish quarterLunch at a local restaurant and continuation to Torremolinos
Dinner and Overnight at the hotel
Day 07 Torremolinos – Malaga – Torremolinos Costa Del Sol
Included: Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
Morning Malaga half day city tour
On this sightseeing tour of Malaga, you will admire the Cathedral of Malaga (from outside), constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) because one of the cathedral’s two towers is unfinished; Continue to the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress built in the 11th century. Perched on a hill in the middle of town, the Alcazaba is one of the best-preserved citadels in Spain.
Free time for shopping and return to the hotel
Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 08 Costa Del sol – Granada – Torremolinos
Included: Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Granada ( for a full day tour.Arrival in Granada, home of the incredible Nasrid dynasty.
Meet your local guide at Alhambra Welcome Visitors center and visit the world famous Alhambra (Red Palace) and Generalife gardens, fountains, gardens, patios that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of Alhambra” by W. Irving
(Alhambra Palace to be confirmed, subjected to Alhambra Authority confirmation)
Lunch at a local restaurant (drinks included)
Return to Torremolinos
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 Torremolinos – Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel
Departure to Madrid. Stop on the way for lunch
Arrival in Madrid and overnight at the hotel (Tour escort ends here)
Day 10 Madrid – City tour
Morning Madrid city sightseeing with private bus and English speaking local guide down the wide tree-lined avenues to see the busy Puerta del Sol, Gran Via, Paseo de la Castellana, Cibeles Fountain, the Cervantes Monument in the Plaza de España and the Plaza Mayor. Afternoon at leisure overnight at the hotel
Day 11 Madrid – USA
- Air fare
- 9 Nights accommodation at first class hotels.
- Full ground transfers and sightseeing with private air-conditioned buses.
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- 2 Lunch
Service of English speaking guide:
- Half day Lisbon city tour
- Full day Obidos & Nazaré or Sintra & Cascais & Estoril excursion
- Half day Cordoba city tour (Mosquee and Jewish quarter)
- Half day Malaga city and tapas tour
- Half day Sevilla city tour
- Half day Nasrid dynasty visit (Granada)
- Half day Madrid city tour
Entrance fees as itinerary
- Lisbon: Carriages museum + Belem Sweets
- Córdoba: Mosque + Lunch
- Malaga: Alcazaba + Gibralfaro sight point
- Sevilla: Royal Alcazar
- Granada: Alhambra Palace and Generalife gardens
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Granada (drinks included: mineral water + 1 glass of wine or 1 beer or 1 soft drink)
Not Included in the Package:
THE FOLLOWING ARE AT EXTRA COSTS TO THE PASSENGERS
* Visa- Securing/getting Visa(s) for the countries the passenger(s) intend to travel to and related costs are not included- It is solely the responsibility of the passenger(s) to attain Visa(s) at their own cost.
SPECIAL NOTE: AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PASSPORT VALIDITY.
All passenger(s) are responsible to have a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months above and beyond the departure date. Passenger(s) with passports expiring in 6 months or less from the departure date, risk being turned back at the country of destination and forfeit all travel, tour costs and expenses.
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT(S) ARE VALID FOR THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. CHECK WITH THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION FOR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
* Tips of $10 per day ($2 per day for the driver, and $8 per day for both the local guides and the international guide) – The tips goes to our Local tour guides, Bus driver, and Bell Boys.
SPECIAL NOTE: These tips are expected and thus are mandatory
* Meals that are NOT mentioned in the itinerary, will not be covered
* Travel Insurance (Consult your travel agent for Optional Coverage) We Strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance to protect you against loss.
* Personal Expenses and incidentals
* Optional Tours– Occasionally there may be an opportunity to go on optional tours. These tours are not covered in the basic cost of the tour and will cost extra.
Amiri Travel is not responsible for any optional tours purchased by passengers from third party operators as there are no guarantees of quality, safety and reliability. IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED FOR THE PASSENGERS TO STAY WITH THE GROUP TOUR AND NOT WONDER OFF ON THEIR OWN.
- The final confirmation will be communicated 15 days before departure.
- $2000 Deposit Required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
- All prices are only valid for 24-hours, upon availability and they can change at any time without any notice
- Price will be guaranteed only when services are confirmed and booking is paid in full
- We require the correct name and date of birth of the passengers, which must be matched with their passports
- Name changes are not allowed on tickets.
Travel Document Requirements:
It is the full responsibility of the passenger to verify the correctness of all the travel documents including valid Passport, Visa, and the exact and correct spelling of their name.
Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the dates of travel and have at least one blank page. Check with the Consulate general of the country of travel for minimum requirements.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.
Passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least one blank visa page. Non – U.S. citizens must call their local Consulate office for the most current entry requirements.
AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VISA REQUIREMENTS of individual countries.
We strongly recommend that all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance when making a booking. We recommend getting insurance that covers loss of baggage, trip cancellation, and medical expenses. Insurance is available at an additional cost.
Cancellation without Insurance:
Cancellations are very costly and usually do not occur in time for resale of the cancelled tour. If Amiri Tour and Travel receives any cancellation prior to commencement of services without travel Insurance, the following cancellation fees will apply per person:
* 60 days prior to departure: $250 per person.
* 60-31 days prior to departure: 50% of cost.
* 30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost. No refund