Istanbul, Santorini, Mykonos, Athens
Day 01: USA to Istanbul Turkey
Day 02: Istanbul
Arrival at Istanbul Airport and meet an English-speaking assistant. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 03: Istanbul
Enjoy a half day morning tour of Istanbul, the only city that straddles two continents. Your tour includes a short briefing and picture stop at the courtyard of the Blue Mosque, a 17th century Ottoman Mosque famous for its six minarets and magnificent interior made of blue tiles.
Then continue to the Grand Bazaar
(closed on Sundays) where you can shop for carpets, jewelry,
leather and more, also we will explore the Spice Market with its
Optional: Istanbul biosphere cruise on the Bosphorus straggling two continents with music and dinner.
Day 04: Istanbul (Asia Side City Tour)
Included: Breakfast- special farewell dinner
Today we will have a City Tour of Istanbul on the European and Asian Sides, we will visit of Dolmabahçe Palace built in 19th century as one of the most glamorous palaces in the world.
After that we will drive from the European side over the Bosphorus
Strait, we arrive on the Asian section of Istanbul via the Bagaz
Bridge, then we will visit of Çamlica Hill, a place with two
hills overlooking the Bosphorus and the Marmara Sea. It is one of
the most favored promenades in Istanbul, and also one of the
highest and most charming places in the city.
Tonight, Amiri Travel treats you to a special farewell dinner.
Day 05: Istanbul- Santorini Island Greece
Today fly from Istanbul airport to one of the most popular destinations worldwide and a top Greek destination, Santorini Island.
Arrive then transfer to your hotel.
Day 06: Santorini
Today we will have free time for leisure, to explore the island, its incredible picturesque setting on top of a volcano overlooking the blue Mediterranean.
Day 07: Santorini – Mykonos Island Greece
Today we travel to the most famous of all Greek islands: Mykonos.
Arrive then transfer to your hotel.
Mykonos is famous worldwide for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and vivid nightlife! A Mykonos holiday is an experience of a lifetime and there’s a whole range of amazing things to do in Mykonos.
Day 08: Mykonos Island Greece
Today, spend a full day at leisure in Mykonos and enjoy the energetic ambiance of this chic island with its sophisticated world-class restaurants and trendy boutiques. Relax at one of the many golden sand beaches, or wander along the narrow streets of the Old Town. Allow time to shop at one of the many unique boutiques, or relax at a terrace bar.
Day 09: Mykonos Island Greece
Today we will have free time for leisure, to explore the Island.
Day 10: Athens Greece
Arrival into Athens. Balance of the day is at leisure for you to get acquainted with Athens, the capital and largest city of Greece.
Day 11: Athens Greece
Half day morning city tour includes highlights of Athens and the Acropolis plus the new Acropolis Museum. Afternoon and balance of day is at leisure.
Day 12: Athens to USA.
Today you have your flight to the United States.
THE FOLLOWING ARE OFFERED AS PART OF THE PACKAGE
* International airfare to Istanbul, Turkey
* Flight to Greek islands
* Return airfare from Athens, Greece
* 10 nights hotel accommodation
* All sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary.
* Full ground transfers and sightseeing.
* Daily Breakfast and (04) Dinners or Luncheons
Not Included in the Package:
THE FOLLOWING ARE AT EXTRA COSTS TO THE PASSENGERS
* Visa- Securing/getting Visa(s) for the countries the passenger(s) intend to travel to and related costs are not included- It is solely the responsibility of the passenger(s) to attain Visa(s) at their own cost.
SPECIAL NOTE: AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PASSPORT VALIDITY.
All passenger(s) are responsible to have a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months above and beyond the departure date. Passenger(s) with passports expiring in 6 months or less from the departure date, risk being turned back at the country of destination and forfeit all travel, tour costs and expenses.
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT(S) ARE VALID FOR THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. CHECK WITH THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION FOR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
* Tips of $10 per day ($2 per day for the driver, and $8 per day for both the local guides and the international guide) – The tips goes to our Local tour guides, Bus driver, and Bell Boys.
SPECIAL NOTE: These tips are expected and thus are mandatory
* Meals that are NOT mentioned in the itinerary, will not be covered
* Travel Insurance (Consult your travel agent for Optional Coverage) We Strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance to protect you against loss.
* Personal Expenses and incidentals
* Optional Tours– Occasionally there may be an opportunity to go on optional tours. These tours are not covered in the basic cost of the tour and will cost extra.
Amiri Travel is not responsible for any optional tours purchased by passengers from third party operators as there are no guarantees of quality, safety and reliability. IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED FOR THE PASSENGERS TO STAY WITH THE GROUP TOUR AND NOT WONDER OFF ON THEIR OWN.
- The final confirmation will be communicated 15 days before departure.
- $2000 Deposit Required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
- All prices are only valid for 24-hours, upon availability and they can change at any time without any notice
- Price will be guaranteed only when services are confirmed and booking is paid in full
- We require the correct name and date of birth of the passengers, which must be matched with their passports
- Name changes are not allowed on tickets.
Travel Document Requirements:
It is the full responsibility of the passenger to verify the correctness of all the travel documents including valid Passport, Visa, and the exact and correct spelling of their name.
Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the dates of travel and have at least one blank page. Check with the Consulate general of the country of travel for minimum requirements.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.
Passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least one blank visa page. Non – U.S. citizens must call their local Consulate office for the most current entry requirements.
AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VISA REQUIREMENTS of individual countries.
We strongly recommend that all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance when making a booking. We recommend getting insurance that covers loss of baggage, trip cancellation, and medical expenses. Insurance is available at an additional cost.
Cancellation without Insurance:
Cancellations are very costly and usually do not occur in time for resale of the cancelled tour. If Amiri Tour and Travel receives any cancellation prior to commencement of services without travel Insurance, the following cancellation fees will apply per person:
* 60 days prior to departure: $250 per person.
* 60-31 days prior to departure: 50% of cost.
* 30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost. No refund