Day: 01 Departure to Liberia
Pick-up at the International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon on your own to relax in the facilities of the hotel. Dinner at choice of restaurants in the hotel is included.
Day: 02 Vandara Hot Springs & Adventures.
Breakfast, lunch , Dinner
Buena Vista Mega Combo Tour. Full day.
Buena Vista Mega Combo is developed in a tropical paradise full of adventure, adrenaline, relaxation, environmental protection & culture. We offer you the best and most complete mega combo tour of Costa Rica that includes: canopy or hanging dots, spring waters of natural origin in Rincón de la Vieja, visit to the salitral waterfall, the water slide in the montala Costa’s largest Rich in tropical forest mountain of Costa Rica. Over the years, it is the water slide of the jungle, as many of our visitors have called it; A delicious buffet with the best of Costa Rican
Cuisine, made with local, organic products, under the essential principles of sustainability; And the fonda, a typical ranch with oven of mud and fire of the Guanacaste culture, where you can learn and taste the best recipes of the town. To go to the hot springs, the means of transport is the tractor which makes the tour an adventure.
Day: 03 city tour of Coco Beach tour.
Breakfast, lunch, Dinner
Coco Beach is a small town full of character only 20 minutes from the hotel.
Day 04: Arenal Volcano Grand Thermal Resort and spa Tabacon
Breakfast, lunch , Dinner
Transfer to the Arenal cloud Volcano; you will have the opportunity to observe some of the most picturesque landscapes of the country. The tour includes the Arenal Volcano Spa and Resort and a visit to the thermal waters at Tabacón Resort.
Day 05: Free time at your hotel
Breakfast, lunch , Dinner
Today on your own to enjoy the Hotel amenities
DAY 06 Transfer to ,Airport
Departure, from hotel to airport, we will transfer you to the International Airport in enough time to board your return flight home
THE FOLLOWING ARE OFFERED AS PART OF THE PACKAGE
* International roundtrip airfare to Costa Rica
* 5 nights hotel accommodation
* All sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary.
* Full ground transfers and sightseeing.
* Daily Breakfast Dinners or Luncheons All Inclusive
Not Included in the Package:
THE FOLLOWING ARE AT EXTRA COSTS TO THE PASSENGERS
* Visa- Securing/getting Visa(s) for the countries the passenger(s) intend to travel to and related costs are not included- It is solely the responsibility of the passenger(s) to attain Visa(s) at their own cost.
SPECIAL NOTE: AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PASSPORT VALIDITY.
All passenger(s) are responsible to have a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months above and beyond the departure date. Passenger(s) with passports expiring in 6 months or less from the departure date, risk being turned back at the country of destination and forfeit all travel, tour costs and expenses.
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT(S) ARE VALID FOR THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. CHECK WITH THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION FOR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
* Tips of $10 per day ($2 per day for the driver, and $8 per day for both the local guides and the international guide) – The tips goes to our Local tour guides, Bus driver, and Bell Boys.
SPECIAL NOTE: These tips are expected and thus are mandatory
* Meals that are NOT mentioned in the itinerary, will not be covered
* Travel Insurance (Consult your travel agent for Optional Coverage) We Strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance to protect you against loss.
* Personal Expenses and incidentals
* Optional Tours– Occasionally there may be an opportunity to go on optional tours. These tours are not covered in the basic cost of the tour and will cost extra.
Amiri Travel is not responsible for any optional tours purchased by passengers from third party operators as there are no guarantees of quality, safety and reliability. IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED FOR THE PASSENGERS TO STAY WITH THE GROUP TOUR AND NOT WONDER OFF ON THEIR OWN.
- The final confirmation will be communicated 15 days before departure.
- $2000 Deposit Required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
- All prices are only valid for 24-hours, upon availability and they can change at any time without any notice
- Price will be guaranteed only when services are confirmed and booking is paid in full
- We require the correct name and date of birth of the passengers, which must be matched with their passports
- Name changes are not allowed on tickets.
Travel Document Requirements:
It is the full responsibility of the passenger to verify the correctness of all the travel documents including valid Passport, Visa, and the exact and correct spelling of their name.
Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the dates of travel and have at least one blank page. Check with the Consulate general of the country of travel for minimum requirements.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.
Passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least one blank visa page. Non – U.S. citizens must call their local Consulate office for the most current entry requirements.
AMIRI TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VISA REQUIREMENTS of individual countries.
We strongly recommend that all clients take out comprehensive travel insurance when making a booking. We recommend getting insurance that covers loss of baggage, trip cancellation, and medical expenses. Insurance is available at an additional cost.
Cancellation without Insurance:
Cancellations are very costly and usually do not occur in time for resale of the cancelled tour. If Amiri Tour and Travel receives any cancellation prior to commencement of services without travel Insurance, the following cancellation fees will apply per person:
* 60 days prior to departure: $250 per person.
* 60-31 days prior to departure: 50% of cost.
* 30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost. No refund